Cognitive biases, minorities, and influence on sotware development methods
The project’s general purpose is to be able to highlight certain cognitive biases in our self-perception, our performance and our decision-making. The project initially aims to identify the different cognitive biases that may exist in different contexts, depending on group membership, etc. These cognitive biases identified, an attempt to measure them will be carried out to then highlight them in the eyes of those who experience them. Finally, the creation of tools and techniques to limit the impact of cognitive biases could be evaluated.
- Raising developers' awareness of source code energy consumption
- Defining software debt, an expanded and multidimensional view of socio-technical debt in industry
- Edgerunners: Design of an ergonomic nomadic coding environment
- Aladdin: Using natural language to facilitate open data visualisation
- Bubble bobble: Design of a general public tool to prevent filter bubbles