The SNAIL team at ICST 2023
Busy week for the SNAIL team at the International Conference on Software Testing (ICST) 2023! First presentation of his work by Martin Balfroid at the TestEd workshop. It was an opportunity to meet experts from the software verification and validation community and to discuss the latest advances in the field. Xavier Devroey presented a journal article describing the JUGE infrastructure for evaluating unit test generators in Java.
- SNAIL team (mini-)general meeting
- GendersEqualsFuture: Half-day training session on gender aspects and representations in lectures
- A Second year of the Introduction to the Scientific Research course
- Visit of Professor Cynthia Liem from TU Delft
- Best poster award for Guillaume Nguyen at the 3rd edition of Women and Girls in Science